WOCMES opens a selection process for volunteers to participate in the Congress to be held in Seville, from July 16th to 22nd 2018.
You must fill out the following form and we will contact you as soon as possible
Why should you be a volunteer?
- Because you will have the opportunity to meet a large number of experts and professionals in matters of the Middle East and North Africa, which will probably serve you in your professional future.
- Because you will acquire extensive experience in events of this type, in which around 2,000 participants from more than 80 countries around the world are expected.
- Because you will have access for free to all academic and cultural activities of the event: concerts, exhibitions, cinema.
- Because you will receive an official certificate of participation from an international congress of recognized prestige.
- As a volunteer you will find real friendships, you will exchange real experiences, you will see smiles up close and talk with people from all over the world.
If you are interested, please fill out the following form and we will contact you as soon as possible.
The candidate will perform the following functions:
- Assistance in each scenario where congress events are held (classrooms, movie theaters, book exhibition, information points, etc).
- Attending public inquiries and managing follow-up with volunteers. Assistance to the registration team.
- Assistance in the assembly of the welcome packs that will be delivered to the speakers and in the preparation and delivery of all the documentation of the congress.
Ideal candidates will have:
- A background or demonstrated interest in volunteering.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and/or French is essential.
- Personal Motivation: Is dedicated to work and achieving goals; shows enthusiasm and commitment towards his/her job and the advancement of the organization.
- Communication: Possesses strong interpersonal and written communication skills.
Still have questions?
Help us, to go further!!!